Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baltimore Not Done Adding To Receiver Corps; New Raven Boldin Remains Angry At Cards

Post by SanDiego Chargers jerseys
The Ravens, after trading for Anquan Boldin and signing Donte' Stallworth, aren't finished in their shopping for wide receivers. GM Ozzie Newsome still plans to add another receiver and/or a receiving tight end this offseason, according to The Baltimore Sun.The team is still in contact with free agent Derrick Mason but now will take him back only if he lowers his asking price. The more likely scenario is filling those holes via the draft. Among the players on their radar for the No. 25 overall pick, according to The Sun, are Georgia Tech wide receiver Demaryius Thomas, Illinois wide receiver Arrelious Benn and Oklahoma tight end Jermaine Gresham.Boldin, meanwhile, remains bitter about how Cardinals coaches and executives dealt with him, especially the past couple of years."As far as relationships with the organization, things began to sour," Boldin told ESPN Radio on Tuesday. "From my end, there were some promises that were made and some sacrifices on my part. And they just didn't live up to their end of the bargain."For me, I'm a straight-up guy. I think if you come up and talk to me and tell me exactly where things are going and what you're thinking, even if I don't agree I can definitely respect it. But to be led the wrong way and told something differently is totally unacceptable to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment